Kenneth C. Thomas, Jr
Ken Thomas brings his wealth of experience to Asgard Worldwide to help clients achieve their strategic objectives, with a particular emphasis in the corporate, finance, hospitality, construction and real estate development industries.
A serial entrepreneur at heart, Mr. Thomas founded what soon became one of the largest and most successful first-party litigation law firms in the State of Florida. In recent years, Mr. Thomas has become involved in the international lodging and hospitality industry and has extensive experience in structuring international and domestic transactions, equity and debt relationships, due diligence and venture capital.
Mr. Thomas’ focus is on corporate and financial consulting with an initial concentrated interest in understanding his clients’ long-term goals and visions and then crafting a roadmap toward meeting those objectives in an efficient, globally tax-optimized manner.
Mr. Thomas currently serves as Corporate Counsel and Chief Financial Officer of Luxury Cayman Villas Ltd. Mr. Thomas has played an integral role in developing this award-winning, global hospitality services company, which currently manages a multi-million dollar foreign portfolio.
Following his graduation from Florida State University at the top of his class, Ken Thomas moved to Tampa, Florida. He is married with a daughter and son and resides in Safety Harbor, Florida.
- Florida State University, M.B.A., Summa Cum Laude, 2003; Order of the Coif; Editor-in-Chief, Florida State University Business Review; Representative, Congress of Graduate Students; Vice-President, Masters of Business Administration Association; Mason Ladd Phi Delta Phi Merit Scholarship Award Recipient; Florida State University Fellowship Award Recipient
- Florida State University, J.D., Magna Cum Laude, 2002
- Florida State University, B.S., Summa Cum Laude, 1998
- Book Awards: Legal Institutions of the Caribbean; Estate Planning Seminar; International Internet Trade Simulation
Contact Kenneth C. Thomas, Jr
- +1 813 280 0223 Direct
- +1 813 280 0221 Fax
- 3615 East Frontage Road, Suite A Tampa, Florida 33607
- AsgardWorldwide Skype